Smoke reported at Village Apartments building

Emergency personnel were called the Village Apartments of Nashville building in the 400 block of Hoffman Street at approximately 3 p.m. Monday, May 31, after reports of smoke coming from the building.

A person on scene said he was visiting his mother and called 9-1-1 after smelling smoke. Initial conversations over the scanner suspected the cause could have been from an overloaded washer.

No flames were reported coming from the building, and the Nashville Fire Protection District was on scene for less than an hour.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: